Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9-30-09 Fry Design Shape



I was searching on Google and was searching for “funky buildings” and this picture of a McDonald’s caught my attention. I thought it was an interesting design because the normal image of a McDonald’s a regular white building but this one was different. The shape of the fries is what made me interested because it was not how I picture fries in a fry container. I think it is interesting the shape of the fries because there are very few of them but it gets the point across that it is fries. Also the windows are not straight up and are angled along with the windows which add to the affect. Another reason I liked the design is that the red container the fries are in have a little square design. The fries are all equally spaced on the wall and I think the design is really neat because the fries are square rectangles, but people still can tell it is fries. Lastly I think it is interesting that the designer put in little square windows that are rotated. Overall I find this design very interesting and really like the way it was designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment