Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chicago 9-17-09

I really enjoy taking photographs and last summer I went to Washington Park with a few friends to Lake Michigan which is in Michigan City, Indiana. When I got out of the car to walk along the beach I couldn’t believe how clear it was to be able to see Chicago. I live about 45 minutes from Chicago so I thought it was amazing how I was able to see Chicago over a beautiful sunset from that far away. Also I think it is neat how you can see the shape of each building and it is not a blur. I think it is neat how it does not look that far away because it was so clear out. I think the shapes of the buildings like the tops and how it’s the skyline but you can’t see any other buildings besides those. I think the bright orange sky adds to the effect and it was a perfect sunset/ night to see Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment