Saturday, September 26, 2009

9-26-09 Square Design




I searched on Google for designs and kept searching and finally found one that caught my eye. The color caught my eye and it looks like the square in the center is raised and floating and has depth. Also the color variation that the center square is darker colors and the bigger square has bright colors. The bright colored square looks like there are multiple layers of the little colored squares. Every time I look at the design I notice different views of it. I also noticed that the stripes in each square do not go the same way; some are straight up and down and some are sideways. In the center circle I see four longer rectangles in the middle all going in different directions. Also there are only four white stripes in the whole design and it makes me curious. Lastly I think the black edging around the center circle makes it pop and draws my eye to it. Look and see what you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment