Sunday, September 13, 2009

Running Shoes 9-13-09


I enjoy running and always like to see different advertisements for running when they catch my attention. While I was driving down to Bloomington last weekend I saw an advertisement while driving and the billboard had 3 different size feet and it said we fit your feet. The ad was for Indiana Running Company, but I could not find that billboard online so I found something similar. I ran cross country in high school and went to a similar running store that fit my foot for my running shoes which is a great feeling when the shoe fits properly. This picture I found online made me think of the running store where they fit a person’s foot because it show three different size feet and then three different shoes. Since everyone’s feet are a different size and shape this is a great ad for running shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment