Saturday, September 5, 2009

Loan 9-5-09


I dislike this billboard because I think it is too busy and hard to figure out what the message is saying. I think the red and a little black background look good together. I do not like how the “MY” is in white letters because the adjustMY loan.com is a website then it all is one word and there is not a need to make a certain word stand out. Also I think the size of the letters for the website needs to be a smaller and all in lowercase or capitalized. I would put the “Attorney Based Loan Modifications at the very top of the billboard and then put the website underneath that. I would leave the black background with the phone number and Lower your monthly payments where it is. Also I would make all of the website letters yellow and keep the “Attorney Based Loan Modifications” the same color. Overall I would make the letters medium size so the words do not look like they are all crammed on the billboard and a small picture could maybe be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment