Sunday, September 13, 2009

Coffee 9-13-09


I always see coffee commercials and ads for coffee but I thought this ad was very eye catching. It always seems like McDonalds, Starbucks and Dunkin Doughnuts are in competition to get more people to drink their coffee and so I started looking on the internet for coffee ads and found this one for Starbucks that looks like a coffee bean bag that coffee comes in. Also how the catchy words Starbucks wants to stick out they made it a different color. The letters that they used were look like vintage and it works well because the coffee bag looks older too. I like how the font style is the same except for the word PERFECT is in all caps so it sticks out since the point of the ad is to say Starbucks wants their coffee to taste perfect for their customers. Also I like the saying at the bottom and how the font size is small and then the word Starbucks is larger in size and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment