Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fat being poured in cup 9-13-09


The obesity rate in America keeps increasing especially in kids and teens. I did a research paper last year of how the rate of obesity keeps increasing. Social income plays a big role in childhood obesity. I was looking up food advertisement and found this picture of a pop bottle pouring pop into a glass, but it is not pop it is fat being poured into a glass. I think it is kind of gross, but it gets the point across of how pop is not healthy. The website I found this on stated that this ad will be posted on subway cars in New York City soon. The cost of this ad was expensive and the website stated “the ads cost about $277,000” to make and the cost of the ads to be put in the subways, about $90,000 was paid for by the private Fund for Public Health in New York.” I think this is a great way the company spent their money because I think it will really make people think twice when they have the choice of water or pop. The image of the fat being poured in the glass really sticks in my head and hopefully the ad will affect other people in the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment