Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9-30-09 Sandwich Creations


I found this picture of the fish that looks like Nemo from the Disney movie when I was searching for “funky designs” on Google. I thought it was very creative and how it is aimed towards little kids. I think it is neat how they incorporated vegetables to look like something all little kids can relate to which makes it “fun” for kids to eat instead of being picky. I know all my little cousins love Disney movies and I think they would be a lot less picky if their sandwiches were something they could relate to. I believe the sandwiches could be a big money maker for the Disney movies and all other children’s movies and shows because the kids like to be able to relate to something and would make them want to eat. On the website there were more than one type of “animal creation sandwich” and I think it is a great design idea to catch a kid’s attention.

Here is the website of the other sandwich creations: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/pictures/2009/08/13/funky-sandwiches-designs-115875-21593762/

No comments:

Post a Comment