Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9-30-09 Campbells Soup


I was searching on Google for food advertisements and found the Campbell Soup can. The ad caught my eye because it has the little Campbell Soup girl on the ad which I have seen in commercial and it has been around for many years. People can associate that when they see the little girl that it puts the image of the Campbell soup can. I think it is important for a company that can use an ad in current times that was used many years ago. Also the commercial with Orville Redenbacher popcorn that actually has the original guy in the commercial. I think little children would be more interested seeing a little girl with the soup because they will maybe want to eat it more. I know this advertisement is old but I have seen it a couple times while watching television.

No comments:

Post a Comment