Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chick-fil-a 9-5-09


I really like this billboard advertisement because I think it catches people attention since all the letters in the words are not there. I think when some letters are dropped in an ad or billboard it will catch people’s attention more because they notice there is something missing. I like the shapes of the letters because it looks like “chicken scratch” as some people call it which chicken is what the company is advertising. I like how the “Eat Mor Chickin” words looks like the paint is just drying and dripping down because the two cows look like they are just painting the letters on the billboard so it is a great idea. The one thing I do not like about the billboard is the all white space in background, but I think it makes the words stand out more so I dislike it and like it at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment