Saturday, September 26, 2009

9-26-09 Progressive Insurance

While watching television I can’t even count the number of times I have seen the commercial for progressive insurance company. I really get annoyed by the ladies voice who says “discount” during the commercial. I always want to change the channel, but the company does a great job with hiring the lady for the part because the commercial is always in my head and I am sure it is in other people’s head. I find it interesting that the company can use the lady for all different progressive insurance commercials without it getting old. I think the company must be doing well because it seems like the commercials is on constantly. I believe it is important to be good at selling the product or item just like if a designer was trying to sell a logo or website to a company.
Here is the youtube video of the "discount" commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrtMM5suUCg&feature=PlayList&p=9BDD0ABADEA54CC2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8

No comments:

Post a Comment