Saturday, September 5, 2009

Clever Jewelry Company 9-5-09


I really like this billboard because I think it is simple and to the point. I think it is catchier with showing a picture of the earrings and then the benefit of kisses rather than the billboard just showing jewelry in general. I think this is humorous at the same time so it will catch attention by people because when I first saw this I chuckled. I like the red on the far edges of the billboard and I think it is just enough color and brings people’s eyes into the center of the advertisement. Also the size and type of font is easy to read except I think the address and name of the jewelry store should have a little bit bigger font. The kiss at the bottom of the billboard makes movement which makes the eye look at the name of the jewelry store and the address.

2 comments:

  1. I like this billboard. It gives guys a simple formula to gain affection, almost comically. If I had the money to buy diamonds I would probably like it even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you actually take a picture of that, or did you search for it on Google?

    I, myself, don't have a digital camera, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete