Thursday, October 8, 2009

10-8-09 Windows Vista


I was searching on Google for different designs and found the symbol for VW. The design caught my eye because at the bottom someone put Windows Vista. I thought this was a clever idea because when a person sees the symbol of the VW emblem they think of the Volkswagen automobiles. I think the design is an interesting design because it is very simple, but everyone knows when they see the logo they know it’s the brand Volkswagen. It makes me wonder why they used the colors blue and white. I think the blue color is very plain, but I think the white letters look good because the letters on a dark blue background makes them stand out. Also I like the thin white circle around the circle and the really bold white circle around the middle. I think the company could make the design more interesting with different colors and font, but then people would have a harder time figuring out what the logo is for. People have a hard time with change and if the company was to change the logo I think people would have a harder time recognizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment