Thursday, October 22, 2009

10-22-09 Nanoflower




In lecture a few weeks ago we had talked about nanoart and I wanted to find out what it was so I searched on Google. I found many picture of nanoart but I thought the nano flowers looked very interesting. I really like how detailed it is and I could keep looking at it and seeing different parts of it. There was a little bit more information on the website I found the picture and it says that it was made out of tiny bunches of wires and were created in a laboratory. Each of the flowers is several billionths of a meter. I can’t believe that this is made out of wires and I think it makes it more interesting that it is made out of wires. It looks so lifelike and that I could just put my hand to the screen and touch it. I also really like how it looks like there is depth to the flowers I think that aspect makes it more interesting to look at. I think it would be better though if it were all different colors than just blue. The color blue reminds me of sad and I think different colors would change that feeling. Overall I think it is a very interesting design.

No comments:

Post a Comment