Thursday, October 8, 2009

10-8-09 ice-cream

I have always thought Ben and Jerry’s ice-cream flavors have always been unique. I think the name of the ice-cream would make younger children want to eat that kind of ice-cream. A product must have a good design for a product to sell but the taste is also important. I think the names of the ice-cream make people want to buy them more and Ben and Jerry’s is always having new flavors and clever names and when I was looking on the website one that caught my attention was flipped out. I thought the name was interesting and the design. I love how the name of the ice-cream “flipped out” is upside down but all of the other text and pictures are normal. I think the text being upside down makes the design more eye catching and more literal because flipped out means it would be turned over and; it makes sense for it to be upside down because it wouldn’t have the same message if it wasn’t.

List of the ice-cream flavors
http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/our-flavors/#

No comments:

Post a Comment