Thursday, October 15, 2009

10-15-09 Pumpkin


I was thinking about it being fall so I decided to look up pumpkin designs on the internet. The pumpkin I found caught my eye because of the colors and the background design the pumpkin is sitting on. The flower shape that is on the top of the pumpkin reminds me of a sunflower. I like the bright yellow color and I think that is what caught my eye. Also the design around the flower on top of the pumpkin looks like the stem and petals of a flower. I think the background makes the pumpkin “pop” and that’s what makes the design eye catching. The light pink background has many swirls and circular looking shapes just like a pumpkin has. Also the light pink background has a similar design like the outer edge on the top of the pumpkin. I think it is really awesome how someone can turn an object into more than one object and adding a background similar to the design of the main object catches my eyes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment