Thursday, October 15, 2009

10-15-09 C Shatter


I was searching for designs and on the website I was on there were many pictures of glass shattering, but this one caught my eye most. My favorite part of the picture is how the red liquid is in the shape of a letter C. It makes the movement for the eye to follow the red liquid down to the shattering glass. Also I really like how there are little drops of the liquid falling down from the top. The light background with the bottom of the picture being darker adds to the picture because it makes me eyes go down to the darker colored background. Also I like how it looks like there is a shadow from the red liquid and a darker shadow from the glass. The way the glass has fallen over makes me wonder how the red liquid can be flying up so high in the air. I know that this photo might be made in photoshop, but if it were real I do not think it would be as interesting because the red liquid would be just on the bottom of the photo. Either way I love this picture and find it very interesting to look at with the red liquid shaped in a C which makes the eyes move towards the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment