Thursday, October 15, 2009

10-15-09 iPod


I found this iPod website while I was searching on Google for designs. I really like the way the iPods look like a domino effect. Also I like how there is a shadow of each iPod even the ones on the far right side that are falling down. I dislike how the bottom of the page has so many pictures and information because my eyes go directly down there when looking at the pages. On the webpage that I found this on there was an article about a designer who was critiquing the page and he thought it was too cluttered but good use of white space, color, fonts, and white space. I agree with the page being too cluttered because there are so many pictures to look I feel like my eyes get lost. I think it would be better if there was only a little bit of text at the bottom; also just have the picture of the iPods like they are and then the tabs on the top stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment