Thursday, October 8, 2009

10-8-09 Slices of Summer


I was looking on the internet for summer designs and came upon this really awesome Kleenex box design for summer. I know that it is fall and summer in over, but summer is my favorite. I love the design of the Kleenex boxes because it looks exactly like the fruit. It is just like a watermelon and orange slice. I think the bright colors are important and are eye catching. Also the “orange slice” box at the bottom where the Kleenex label is really looks like how the orange peel looks when it is sliced. The details in both boxes are very detailed and look realistic because on all the boxes it looks like there are water droplets on them and a drop of watermelon juice. On the website there was also a lime that is shaped and detailed just like a lime sliced. I read a little bit on the site that Kleenex was having a challenge for someone to create a design that incorporates summer. A man named Hiroko Sanders created this design and the series is called a “Perfect Slice of Summer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment