Thursday, October 15, 2009

10-15-09 Glass Shatter


In lecture I thought the picture of the glass shattering with the object in the middle looked really awesome so I wanted to find more. I like the way the glass shatters in stages. The first glass is fine then it gradually shatters more and more. Also the height of the glasses causes movement with the eye because the glass is tall and then it gets shorter as you look down the row. The last picture of the glass on the right side still looks like it is in the shape of the original glass, but it is just all shattered. I think it is neat how the glass looks like it is falling in slow motion and is not just in a pile. While looking at the picture of the glass it feels like the glass is falling that instance. Also a little past the middle of the glass it looks like there is a line in the glass and it makes me keep moving my eye to the next glass even though the line is fainter in every glass after the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment