Thursday, October 8, 2009

10-8-09 Summer Time


I searched Google for summer time and I found this design that really caught my eye. I think the best part about the picture is the colors that were used. Summer makes me think of bright, colorful pictures and this fits perfectly. Also the color in the sunglasses matches the glass and I can see the bottom of the glass through the sunglasses. I find it interesting that brown is in the glasses because I really do not understand where that color came from because the brown is not similar to any other color in the picture. The way the kiwis are positioned in the picture make a big impact on the picture and make it more interesting, very detailed and looks so real. I do not like how the sides of the glasses where they are all white because it makes it stand out too much. I really am unsure of what color it should be because the part that is white couldn’t match the front of the frames because the background is black. Overall I think this design is really eye catching and I love the color combinations because it really reminds me of summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment