Thursday, November 12, 2009

11-12-09 LaCroix

Have you ever heard of LaCroix sparkling water? I absolutely love this water and I drink it all the time instead of pop because it is carbonated but much healthier. I searched for their website and found out some things. It is carbonated flavored water with no calories and is sodium free. The company has been in business for nearly 30 years and is going strong. The company that makes the LaCroix water is Sundance Beverage Company. They have many products and the only one I was familiar with was Faygo Pop. The National Beverage Corporation started in 1985 and it ranks fourth largest carbonated soft-drink company in the United States. Also I tried to find information about the design of the can but could not find anything. I really like the design of the can because the lettering is kind of cursive but its free flowing and simple. Also there is a teal and blue smooth line at the bottom of the label and I think the colors of the blue go together because when I think of water I think of blue even though the water we drink isn’t blue. My favorite so far is the lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment